|Job Title:||Associate Dean|
|Employer:||Australian Chiropractic College|
|Job Description:||The Australian Chiropractic College (ACC) is currently seeking an experienced academic for the role of Associate Dean for the Bachelor of Chiropractic program.|
Of particular interest, would be an experienced academic with a postgraduate qualification in Radiology (DACBR) or Clinical Education. Reporting to the Academic Dean, you will be joining a team with a spirited team culture to develop and deliver a contemporary chiropractic program that’s purpose is to produce graduate ready practitioners.
This will be to develop and coordinate units related to subjects such as Diagnostic Imaging, Radiographic positioning, Nutrition, Clinical Sciences and the clinical program. This will be for on- campus delivery at the ACC campus located at 83 Currie Street Adelaide as well as the potential for working in our student-led teaching clinics.
Preferred applicants will include those with:
• professional registration (AHPRA)
• Completion of a PhD or equivalent, or currently enrolled post candidature
• postgraduate qualifications in the subject of interest (ie. DACBR/ Radiologist)
• Track record in research including publications
• Five years' relevant or related experience, with at least two years at a management level
• Exceptional organisational skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently to meet competing deadlines
• Experience with TEQSA and Professional Accreditation
• Experience in curriculum development, writing and evaluation
• Experience in developing and mentoring of early-career academics and researchers
• Experience with academic governance and leadership
• Demonstrate innovative approaches to curricula delivery and assessment (andragogy)
The role will require:
• Ability to work in a collaborative manner and contribute to a positive team culture
• Demonstrated effectiveness and leadership in curriculum development and teaching with a proven commitment to excellence in teaching.
• Outstanding leadership, interpersonal, communication, management and presentation skills including the ability to inspire, motivate and lead
• Demonstrated excellent decision-making, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
• Demonstrated capacity to provide leadership to ensure that the College achieves its strategic goals and KPIs
• Demonstrated capacity to develop effective policies, procedures, strategies and planning documentation and the ability to review and monitor performance against plans and targets
• Continuous improvement of all aspects of unit delivery with timely reporting to the functional team and appropriate governance committees as required
• Continuous improvement of current work processes to deliver student outcomes and faculty engagement
• Manage enhancements to student and faculty engagement, including timely feedback to students and faculty and effective student input to enhancements and improvements
• Facilitate effective engagement of students in the life of the College, including student participation in Staff-Student Consultative Committee and other activities as required
• Ensuring that the delivery of academic courses and units on the campus conforms to the relevant accreditation requirements in consultation with the Academic Dean
• Implementation of College academic policies, initiatives and procedures
• Provide timely reports, data analysis and assessments as required
• Effective chairing of campus Student Staff Consultative Committee
• Ability to build relationships with all levels of the campus and external stakeholders
• Engage in teaching and learning activities such as delivering lectures, tutorials,
practicals as specified by the Academic Dean. You will be developing, designing and preparing teaching and learning materials including learning plans, assessments and the overall quality of a unit of study and the stream on which it sits. Knowledge of learner management systems is of benefit, with the ACC utilising Moodle.
• Those with a demonstrated ability to make a positive contribution to team culture, with an eye for detail, effective communication, interpersonal skills and a commitment to mentoring colleagues is preferable.
Please forward your EOI to the Academic Dean: email@example.com
|Link to more info:||https://acc.sa.edu.au/contact-us/|
|Date submitted:||2022-03-28 18:01:34|