The American Chiropractic College of Radiology Hall of Fame honors those persons who have passed on that contributed significantly to educate and improve the practice of chiropractic radiology. It consists of the naming of a lecture series for a 5-year time period given at the annual member workshop and business meeting. This is then followed by the installation of the honoree into the Hall of Fame, where their photo and biography will remain to remind members of the individual excellence within the organization.
ACCR Hall of Fame Criteria
- Any person who has made a lasting contribution to the field of chiropractic radiology within the ACCR is eligible for nomination to the Hall of Fame. Successful candidates to the Hall of Fame will have demonstrated a long and consistent history of service to the ACCR and chiropractic radiology.
- An individual who made significant contributions of service or supported an area of learning associated with the practice of chiropractic radiology at the highest levels (nationally or internationally), coupled with significant advocacy of the ACCR.
- An individual who exhibited the highest professional and ethical standards of conduct during their time as a member of the ACCR.
Anyone may submit a nomination for an ACCR Hall of Fame candidate.
The deadline for consideration of a nomination is 60 days prior to the start of the annual workshop of every year.
Submissions should include the following:
- Name, address, phone number, and e-mail of person submitting the nomination to allow for questions and follow up information
- Name of nominee
- Detailed justification for the nomination
- A professional 8×10, head and shoulders portrait, minimum 150 dpi in a .jpg format
To submit a nomination electronically, a fillable online form is available.
To submit nominations in hard copy:
P.O. Box 429
Oswego, IL 60543
Eligible individuals are discussed at the Executive Committee level per the criteria and narrowed down if necessary. Selection of inductee candidates is by consensus approval of the Executive Committee via telephone conference call approximate 30-days prior to the annual workshop.
The Executive Committee consists of:
ACCR Past President
A nominee(s) is then forwarded to the membership at the annual business meeting for open approval. Once approved,
the honoree will be featured in the next annual workshop lecture and on the ACCR website.